Eye Treatment Balm
* Calming * Deeply Hydrating and Moisturising * Anti-Wrinkle *
This balm is one of the first 100% plant oil/ butter based products on the market that's specifically for the eye area!
What does that mean? ... we know oil based products are great at moisturising the skin but they're not really suitable for the delicate eye area as the oils tend to accumulate under the eye and either cause puffiness or milia (small fatty deposits).
Bellamer eye balm does not do that - we have 8 years of research showing that there is no accumulation of fat deposits or puffiness at all.
Bellamer Eye Treatment Balm is a rich, deeply hydrating, moisturising and calming balm for the eye area - suitable for all skin types but excellent for those with sensitive skin. This will soothe and renew the skin around the eyes. Originally developed to help dry, sensitive and irritated skin but found to have anti wrinkle action as well. Fine lines almost disappear in a short period of time and deeper lines are greatly diminished over several weeks.This ultra calming balm has all natural ingredients is based on Shea Butter, and contains essential oils of Chamomile and Peppermint.
How to Use
A multi- tasking eye balm that has several uses...
- Daily and evening moisturiser/ super hydrator for eyes
- Wrinkle fighter in evening
- Treatment for dry/ irritated skin around eyes
- Primer for eye make up
* this product contains about 25% shea butter which is temperature sensitive - it starts to melt between 33- 38 degrees (see information at top of page re this) and can be quite firm at temperatures below 15 degrees celcius. If ambient temperature is less than 15 degrees celcius you may need to rub balm between fingers for a few seconds (as shea butter melts at normal body temperature) before applying to eye area.
Daily and evening moisturiser for eyes
- For dewy eyes apply a small amount around eye area and gently dab off any excess
Wrinkle fighter in evening
- to diminish lines/ wrinkles/ "crepe paper" under-eyes - apply a thicker layer of eye balm, leave on for 15-20 minutes and then gently wipe off any excess, if any (some find the balm is totally absorbed). Skin renewal occurs overnight so the balm will help to 'heal' those lines and wrinkles. Use nightly or as often as possible to fight wrinkles. Add a zinc supplement a few times a week to help the skin renewal process - see below for more info.
Treatment for dry/ irritated skin around the eyes
- Apply a layer of balm around eye area, leave on for 15-20 minutes and then gently wipe off excess, if any left. Dry skin will drink this up quickly. This hydrates and strenghtens the skin and can also procvide relief for dry/ itchy hayfever eyes.
Primer for eye make-up
- Apply a small amount to the eye lid before applying eye make-up
Zinc and skin renewal
To help boost the wrinkle removal rate, take a zinc supplement in the evening when using the eye balm. Zinc is a mineral that can assist with skin renewal.
What zinc supplement to take?
Choose one containing approximately 20-25mg of zinc. Take only 2-3 per week.
*Moderate use of zinc is recommended - If taking zinc daily for more than a few weeks the skin renewing process may be hindered*