A multi- tasking eye balm that has several uses...
* this product contains about 25% shea butter which is temperature sensitive - it starts to melt between 33- 38 degrees (see information at top of page re this) and can be quite firm at temperatures below 15 degrees celcius. If ambient temperature is less than 15 degrees celcius you may need to rub balm between fingers for a few seconds (as shea butter melts at normal body temperature) before applying to eye area.
Daily and evening moisturiser for eyes
Wrinkle fighter in evening
Treatment for dry/ irritated skin around the eyes
*Hydrate *Soften *Skin tightening
Just like Face oil but made specifically for the eyes. Made for over 40 friends who were wanting exta hydration in their eye cream. This cream encourages the skin to renew itself with stronger, more hydrated cells.
Like our Eye Treatment Balm this is 100% oil/butter and will not accumulate under the eyes but will nourish more intensely that other eye products that are generally 80% water.
A unique blend of plant oils and shea butter, with a sprinkling of frankincense, lavender and chamomile, to help banish dryness and reveal younger looking skin.
It helps to remove excess fluid from around the cells that causes puffiness and sagging.
Skin feels firmer, lines are reduced and puffiness disappears. The more lines, puffiness there is the longer it will take to work but you will see a significant difference after a month of use.
How to use:
- day and night moisturiser for eye area
- super hydrating intense treatment at night
Day and night moisturiser for eye area
- a small amount of balm, about the size of a grain of rice, will be enough to provide daily moisturising.
Gently rub the balm between your fingers and dab around eye area, then dab off any excess.
- eyes will be dewy and hydrated
Super hydrating intense treatment at night
- to improve the overall hydration of your eye area, diminish lines and decrease puffiness, rub a larger amount of balm between your fingers and apply around the eye area. Leave on for 15 minutes or so before dabbing off excess.
Remember to store in a cool, dry place, and under 30 degree celsius
*Hydrates *Skin firming *Even skin tone and texture
This rich face cream is a face oil with the added benefits of shea butter. From the first use you will find it hydrates and softens your skin.
Enhances skin's renewal process - skin feels firmer, and stonger. Skin tone and texture is also improved.
Has added frankincense, lavender and chamomile - these natural goodies help to remove excess fluid that causes sagging and puffiness
How to use:
- as a day or night moisturiser
- as an intense hydrating, skin tone improving treatment
Day or night moisturiser
- warm a pea size, or little more, amount of balm between fingers and rub onto face/neck. Leave it on for a minute or two
and then dab off excess
For intense hydration and to boost improvement to skin tone and texture
- in evening, apply a thicker layer of balm and leave for 15 minutes or so before dabbing off excess. You don't need to apply
anything else to your skin overnight, just let the balm that has absorbed do it's work. This firms skin, and improves skin
tone and texture